15ml Lavender Essential Oil
You will almost certainly need no introduction to the wonderfully sweet, floral, and herbaceous aroma of AWO’s pure Lavender Essential Oil.
Perhaps the most well-known of the essential oils and for good reason, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil are incredibly versatile and because of this, Lavender Oil is a valued ingredient in everything from cosmetic and skin care products to aromatherapy applications.
- Above all, the benefits of Lavender Essential Oil are primarily known to have a relaxing, calming, and sedative effect, helping to relieve feelings of stress, anxiety, irritability, and nervous tension.
- Because of these sedative properties, Lavender Essential Oil is known to be one of the best essential oils for sleep.
- From a health perspective, the benefits of Lavender Oil have been seen when treating respiratory related problems.
- When diluted and applied topically, various Lavender Essential Oil benefits have also been seen to reduce pain and enhance blood circulation.
- The natural cleansing and detoxifying properties within Lavender Essential Oil also makes it incredibly beneficial for the skin. In fact, many have experienced the benefits of Lavender Oil when treating dry, sensitive, and irritated skin. In saying this, it is also known to be one of the best essential oils for acne, as well as other skin complaints such as eczema, psoriasis, scarring and wrinkles.
- Not to mention, research shows that Lavender Essential Oil is safe to use on children, adults, and the elderly.
For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, Lavender Essential Oil blends well with Black Pepper essential oil, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary and Tea Tree essential oils. If you are after a soothing essential oil blend that will help you relax and unwind, Lavender Oil blends well with Juniper Berry, Palmarosa, Patchouli and Rose Absolute essential oils.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lavender Essential Oil, add a few drops to your Aromatherapy Diffuser, Car Diffuser, or Diffuser Necklace.
- Its restorative and soothing abilities makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing on any bedside table or nightstand. Try diffusing 30 – 60 minutes prior to create a calm and relaxing environment that will assist with sleep.
- For those wanting to use Lavender Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drops to your preferred carrier oil of choice at a 2-4% dilution and apply topically as a skin serum or massage oil.
- For facial application, we recommend a 1-2% dilution.
- You can also add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil to any skincare products to boost their existing benefits. This can reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
There are no reviews yet.